NVSL students are headed out to a bunch of exciting internships this summer.
- Jorge Garza works on rapid circuit prototyping tools. He’s going to join the EPIC research group at Microsoft Research which focuses on human-computer interaction.
- Zixuan Wang is working on NVRAM security projects. He’s going to join the Google Cloud Platform and work on Virtual Machine security projects.
- Suyash Mahar is working on software support for PMEM programming. He’s going to join the Intel Labs to work on heterogeneous memory.
- Juno Kim is working on building graph processing systems. He is going to join Intel to work on persistent memory software systems.
- Theodore Michailidis is working on virtualized memory management. He is going to join Intel to work on hardware/software cooperative optimizations for database workloads.
- Yi Xu is working on finding better persistent programming model. She is going to join VMware Research to work on persistent memory software system.